Clik yer..iklan ni..

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BOWLING

Hobbies are practiced for interest and enjoyment, rather than financial reward. Examples include collecting, creative and artistic pursuits, making, tinkering, sports and adult education. Engaging in a hobby can lead to acquiring substantial skill, knowledge, and experience. However, personal fulfillment is the aim.

One of my hobbies is bowling, beside planting flower, surfing internet and watching movies.

My favorite games is bowling. This is family games which I can play with my daughter and my husband. We usualy play at Ampang Superbowl Centre at Ipoh Parade, normally during week end. My games not that good eventhough I own a STORM ball, weight about 11 pounds. Actually this is my 3rd ball. My first ball was a gift from my beloved husband when he dared me to knocked 200 pinfall and I did!!. Maybe lack of practices. Sometime I did 180+ but sometime as low as 120...like a yo yo.

Since 2002, I represent TM Perak in bowling games at TM annual event (SUTMA and lately KASTEL 2009 as Kuantan)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete