Clik yer..iklan ni..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

KISAH BENAR _ SEORANG IBU AKAN TERPISAH DARI ANAK2NYA KERANA BELIAU MENGIDAP CANCER..PLS BANTU BELIAU DGN JADI FOLLOWER REGARDLESS OF RELIGION. ..

CATATAN ALAINA .

Say NO! to CANCER Discrimination
WE ARE DOING THIS THING!

On behalf of myself and my children, I cannot thank you all enough!

We need to keep it going!

Please "like" the fan page that my dear friend from childhood Peter Kaufmann made for
my children and me:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alaina-Giordano-Should-Not-Lose-Her-Kids-Because-She-Has-Breast-Cancer/127024814041233

We must OVERTURN this ruling

for my children

and for all children.


If this ruling stands it will become precedent in this Judge's courtroom, which will more than allow her to use it as a reason to make the same sort of rulings in similar custody decisions.

Thank you for doing the right thing.

Alaina Giordano




No comments:

Post a Comment